Regular Style Hunter and purveyor of the unexpected, Alexandra Donohoe of Decus Interiors shares with us what’s on her radar this April when it comes to fashion, music, and paint combinations – with just a little Harvey Spectre gazing thrown in for good measure…
1. Pelt from Farrow & Ball.
2. Vintage Armchair by Martin Eisler via Espasso.
3. Architecture. A no brainer. Pierre Yovanovitch. Hands down my favourite designer on the planet.
4. Tom Ford‘s ‘Oud Wood’ Parfum & Body Lotion is stunning.
5. My favourite runway show was Balenciaga S/S 2015
6. Cinder Rose from Farrow & Ball.
7. The magical combination of Eating Room Red with Cinder Rose & Pelt from Farrow & Ball is winning me over
8. I’d eat anything by Yotam Ottolenghi.
9. ‘Chevaliere’, a beautiful copper light by Eric Schmitt.
10. The Stairwell of his private residence ‘Andermatt’ by Pierre Yovanovitch.
11. So embarrassing: I’m obsessed with Suits, Season 5! Everyone needs a Harvey Spector in their lives…
12. Just off the coast of Spain, tucked away in the Mediterranean Sea, Formentera sits pretty…Awaiting me.
13. I love Justine Varga’s ‘Accumulate’ series.
14. ‘Start with Why‘ by Simon Sinek is a must-read.
15. ‘Hoop’ by JONES is on repeat at the moment…