Embellished statement pieces and simple rose gold strands draped down the décolletage, we’ve brought together a Necklace Closet Covet to add detail and charm to your wardrobe.
Nicole Ritchie’s jewellery line House of Harlow is proving to be more then just a celebrity capital venture, innovating with her boho meets glamour collections since 2010, the Temple Necklace is our pick for a minimal look with a touch of turquoise.
The crystal stone cluster necklace takes a bolder stance clashing regal style with an edge, pairing perfectly underneath a leather jacket. For the tribal come rustic style within, the Venna necklace’s elements of ethnic driven threads and Nordic hints will appeal to those looking for a more exotic aesthetic.
1. House of Harlow temple necklace.
2. J Crew Crystal stone cluster necklace.
3. Mimco venetian triple strand necklace.
4. Venna Fur trim crystal and threadworm necklace.
5. River Island silver tone and light blue bar necklace.
6. Iosselliani thick chain necklace.
7. Marni crystal and horn necklace.
8. Ashley Pittman Mkuki bronze and horn necklace.
9. J Crew jewel arrow gold-plated, crystal and cubic zirconia necklace.
10. Estelle Deve apastron necklace.
11. J Crew starburst necklace.