This week we are excited to introduce Sophie Carr from Studio Arrc. Sophie is the latest addition to our fabulous team of Aussie contributors abroad, who are out in the field fossicking, foraging and finding the best in global design for you our loyal Est readers.
Each week Sophie will report from her new digs in the South of France on covetable design that you’ll be adding to your wish list at the click of a button.
I love armchairs that make a bold statement through either their form, fabrication or individual personality. Be it a simple arm that curves seamlessly or a plump cushioned seat that just makes you want to flop – let’s face it they are functional pieces of art, so take a seat and let them do the talking.
1. Nebula Nine Armchair | Diesel & Moroso
2. EU/Canistro Armchair | Paola Navone | The Conran Shop
3. Fauteuil Curve Chair | Foersom & Hiort-Lorenzen | Design Ikonik
4. Nuvola Armchair | Paola Navone | Gervasoni
5. Valdes Chiar H | Christian Valdes | Matter Matters
6. Ro Arm Chair | Jaime Hayon | Fritz Hansen
7. Toro Lounge Chair | Bludot
8. Fly Chair | &Tradition
9. Wilfred Arm Chair | Jardan
10. September Chair | OX Design
Fly Chair | &Tradition
Nebula Nine Armchair | Diesel & Moroso