This week we takes inspiration from the Orchard Keepers guesthouse in Red Hill, Victoria to Get the Look of an industrial country style kitchen. You may remember first seeing this stunning country retreat here.
Set within established gardens and overlooking surrounding vineyards and orchards, this 4 bedroom guesthouse and separate Workers Cottage sits beneath a giant Sequoia tree. Orchard Keepers is a sophisticated, elegant country retreat that owner Pos Sampieri quite rightly refers to as ‘country chic’. Mixing antique pieces with lashings of white paint, stone bench tops, bold patterned tiles and a collection of ceramics, this stunning rural retreat and beautifully equipped kitchen will have you cooking up a storm within seconds.
Here are a few pieces to help you Get the Look for an Industrial Country kitchen…
1. Life Sapce Journey, C Series, Pendent Lighting
2. Not on the High Street, Wooden Paddle Board
3. Rose Street Trading, Laguoile 24 piece Cutlery Set
4. Mud Australia, Flared Bowl
5. Smeg, Freestanding Cooker, Classic Aesthetic
6. Caesarstone, Raven
7. Beaumont Tiles, Artisan Oxford Rectified