Thanks to Hopscotch Films we have 20 x double passes to give away to Woody Allen’s new film ‘Blue Jasmine’.
Embraced by critics and audiences alike, Cate Blanchett’s lead role is already creating plenty of Oscar buzz – and we think her wardrobe is worthy of a notable mention too!
After everything in her life falls to pieces, including her marriage to wealthy businessman Hal (Alec Baldwin), elegant New York socialite Jasmine (Blanchett) moves into her sister Ginger’s (Sally Hawkins) modest apartment in San Francisco to try to pull herself back together again. Throughout his career, Director Woody Allen has created many indelible female characters portrayed by some of the world’s greatest actresses. Certain to take her place in this gallery of multifaceted, complex, and richly observed women is Jasmine, the troubled heroine of Allen’s new film BLUE JASMINE, portrayed by the extraordinary Cate Blanchett. The Australian actress stars alongside an incredible supporting cast including Alex Baldwin, Sally Hawkins, Bobby Cannavale, Peter Sarsgaard, Louis C.K. and Michael Stuhlbarg, in this emotionally powerful drama that is wise, tender and funny in equal measure. VIEW TRAILER >>
How to enter For your chance to win one of 20 complimentary tickets valid in cinemas from 12 September 2013, hop on over to our facebook page, answer the question on our Blue Jasmine post. If we LIKE your comment, you have scored a double pass – first in best dressed.
Entry to this giveaway has now closed. Congrats to our 20 winners!
Terms & Conditions
– Open for NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD, SA and WA Australian residents only.
– Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
– Winners will be announced on our facebook page
– Est Magazine and Hopscotch Films take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
– While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Est Magazine to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
– Est Magazine staff and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
– You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
– No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
Est Magazine takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address won’t be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted.