Creating a mini-me of some description is most definitely wired into our DNA and with so many gorgeous options out there, we thought it was time to start navigating the world of design for kids. So get busy styling your offspring (or someone else’s!).
Oh and this is not a patriotic post for Australians – or Brazillians for that matter! The green and gold coincidence took us quite by surprise too when searching for our favourite things.
1. Calni Yellow Polkadot Quilt Cover | Country Road
2. Elephant Money Box | Papier D’Amour
3. Toadstool Lamp | Kido
4. Jupiter Trouser – Imps and Elfs | Elias & Grace
5. Yellow Wire Basket | Hello Polly
6. Bonjour Camille Book | Bobo Choses
7. Penguin Sweatshirt | Mini Rodini
8. Flatout Frankie Little Roar Head | Big Dreams
9. Neon Yellow Velcro Sneaker | Elias & Grace
10. Seb Chair | Jardan
11. Submarine Bathroom Accessories Set | Seletti
12. Grapevine Tutu | Tutu du Monde
13. Leaf Print Dress | Country Road
14. Scoop Desk | Lilly & Lolly