Thanks to Hopscotch Films we have 20 x double passes to give away to Rust and Bone in cinemas 28 March.
Staring Marion Cotillard, nomiated for Best Actress at this years Golden Globes fore her role, and Matthias Schoenaerts, Rust and Bone deservedly secured its nomination in the category of Best Foreign Language Film at the recent BAFTA Awards. Academy Award winner Marion Cotillard plays Stephanie, a killer whale trainer working at a local marine park in the south of France. After suffering a catastrophic accident, her world is turned upside down leading her to develop an unlikely bond with Ali, a tough, proud younger man who offers her hope and love. This story of two fractured lives that come together, defies categorisation and leaves viewers feeling haunted and inspired in equal measure. VIEW TRAILER >>
How to enter
For your chance to win one of 20 complimentary tickets valid in cinemas from 28 March 2013, hop on over to our facebook page, leave a comment on our Rust and Bone post, where you TAG a friend who inspires you & EMAIL email@example.com your name & mailing address (so we can send your tickets out). If we LIKE your comment, you have scored a double pass – first in best dressed.
Terms & Conditions
– Open for NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD, SA and WA Australia residents only.
– Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
– Winners will be announced on our facebook page
– Est Magazine and Hopscotch Films take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
– While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Est Magazine to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
– Est Magazine staff and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
– You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
– No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
Est Magazine takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address won’t be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted.