- Designer Adam Cornish
- Retailer Cult Design
- Materials Spun metal and Heavy Duty Powdercoat
- Colours Black, Bronze, Grey, WHITE
- Kitchen Stool H 650 x Seat Dia 346 x Base Dia 375D mm
- Bar Stool H 750 x Seat Dia 346 x Base Dia 375 mm
- Adjustable Stool H 600-800 x Seat Dia 346 x Base Dia 375 mm
In a way, the Rev Stool project was created in reverse. Rather than designing the project then seeking a manufacturer, the capabilities of the local manufacturer inspired the design. Calling on the world-class metal spinning facilities in Victoria, which are most often used to create industrial items, the Rev Stool was inspired by the very act of spinning. The profile of a person seated on a bar stool, when spun 360 degrees to create a silhouette, is the simple logic informing this design. This creates an original design language and ergonomic advantages. The revolved silhouette enables interaction with the stool in a variety of sitting and leaning positions.