Tongue & Groove Nueve
- Brand Tongue & Groove
- Materials Solid European Oak
- Sustainability Products can be FSC® Chain of Custody Certified on request
- Formats Piccolo, Grande, Massivo
- Grades Prime, Classic, Natural
- Styles Textured or hand-scraped
Tongue & Groove Nueve is a heavily whitewashed finish that evokes driftwood and effortlessly achieves a fresh, coastal ambiance that is perfectly suited to light and airy contemporary interiors.
Tongue & Groove’s straight format boards are available in widths up to 400mm and lengths up to 5m, as well as a variety of styles, colours, and parquetry patterns. At Tongue & Groove, they understand the power of finding the perfect fit – and their extensive range of colours, finishes, styles, and sizes ensures you will always be able to specify a timber board that complements and elevates your vision.