Entries have now closed. Congratulations to our winners Anne-Claire, Lou & Kara.
Here at Est Magazine we value your feedback. From today until Friday 19th April we are conducting an international reader survey to get to know our readers better and make Est Magazine the best it can be. Complete the survey here >>
In exchange for taking 5 minutes to share your thoughts, we are also giving entrants the chance to win amazing prizes thanks to our generous sponsors.
The prizes include: About A Chair AAC22 by Hee Welling for HAY in white with a natural oak base valused at $468 from Cult, a Silk Cashmere Robe in Natural valued at $349 from Love and Lustre. Wood Lamp by TAF Architects for Muuto valued at $396 thanks to Forest for the Trees.
How to Enter
• Complete the Est Magazine Reader Survey here >>
• Submit your name and email address at the end of the survey to be entered into our prize draw.
• Three lucky winners will be drawn on Friday 19th April and notified by email.
Please note that the survey is open to everyone however the About a Chair is to be picked up from Cult stores in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane, or freight organized by winner.
About A Chair is the product of close collaboration between Hee Welling and HAY aspiring to create a family of chairs where all shells and frames can be combined – but without letting the perfection in each single model lose ground to diversity. The AAC22 model includes a wooden base in soap treated oak or black stained ash. The seat is made from polypropylene and is available in in black, white, grey, mustard, coral red or blue. We are giving away a AAC22 model in white with a natural oak base thanks to Cult.
Love and Lustre 55% Silk 45% Cashmere robe is available in Charcoal or Natural. Knee length, long sleeved wrap around robe with wide collar lapels and 2 flat front pockets. Secure with belt. Simple ribbed hem detail. Beautifully warm and all natural this Silk Cashmere blend fabrication is so soft to the touch and is light enough to wear transeasonally. This robe is the ultimate decadence as a gift or to spoil yourself.
The Wood Lamp was originally designed as a limited edition for an installation for RH Chairs is now put into production by the Danish Company Muuto and distributed throughout Australia by Forest for the Trees. “…a low-tech antidote to the usually very modern work desk lamps. All of the details are pragmatically chosen with every screw visible.” The lamp is made from pine and has a rubber cord available in green or white.
Full terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter the Est Magazine Reader Survey & Giveaway form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the giveaway is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Est Magazine, ABN 67 477 039 166, PO Box 193 Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia.
3. The competition commences at midday (AEST) on 5th April 2013 and closes at midday (AEST) Friday 19th April 2013
4. Only details submitted via the survey form will be accepted.
5. Winners will be announced on Friday 19th April 2013. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
6. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or promoter. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
7. Entries must be received by midday (AEST) Friday 19th April 2013. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Est Magazine database. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to request winners provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
9. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
10. The promoter shall endeavour to contact the winners via their email account within one week of the prize draw. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted after one month, an alternate winner will be selected and the original winner will forfeit any prize.
11. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
13. If for any reason this giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.
14. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
15. Est Magazine employees and immediate family are encouraged to participate however, are not eligible to win.