Future Classic Giveaway | Roy Tavolo Table Lamp
To enter simply complete three steps:
- FOLLOW @vboaustralia and @est_living on Instagram
- TAG two design enthusiasts on the @est_living GIVEAWAY Instagram post
- JOIN the est living and vboaustralia communities below
Competition closes (AEST) 11:59 pm Thursday, January 28. The winner will be notified via email and announced via the existing Future Classic Giveaway Instagram posts shortly after.
All fields must be completed to enter. Open to Australian residents only. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network.
We are no longer accepting entries for this competition.
Full terms & conditions:
1. Information on how to enter the est living Pty Ltd X vboaustralia Future Classic Giveaway form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the giveaway is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is est living Pty Ltd, ABN 151 687 196 95, Level 1, 40 Porter Street, Prahran Australia.
3. The competition commences at midday (AEST) on Thursday January 21 2021 and closes (AEST) 11:59 pm Thursday 28 January 2021.
4. This giveaway is open to residents of Australia only, aged 18 years or over except employees of est living, and any other business involved in the competition’s promotion, and their close relatives or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
5. Only entries submitted via the est living Pty Ltd promotion entry form will be accepted.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
7. By entering this promotion the entrant is agreeing to the terms and conditions of this promotion.
8. All promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network. You are providing your information to est living and vboaustralia and not to any other party.
9. The winner will be announced by Friday 29 January 2021 via the existing Future Classic Instagram grid posts. The winner permits their Instagram username being mentioned in this announcement.
10. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or promoter. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
11. Entries must be received by (AEST) 11:59 pm Thursday 28 January 2021. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the est living Pty Ltd database. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. Winners will be chosen: at random or by a judge acting on behalf of the Promoter and or its agents from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents unless otherwise stated.
13. The promoter reserves the right to request winners provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
14. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
15. The promoter shall endeavour to contact the winners via their email account within one week of the prize draw. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted after one week, an alternate winner will be selected and the original winner will forfeit any prize.
16. The promoter will notify a winner when and where a prize can be collected/is delivered.
17. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
19. If for any reason this giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.
20. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
21. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with a competition.
22. est living Pty Ltd employees and immediate family are encouraged to participate however, are not eligible to win.
23. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with a competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The winner will be able to choose between a Copper Bronze (RRP $2,385) or Black Roy Tavolo Table Lamp (RRP $2,100).
25. A competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.