The Est Style Hunter’s at Decus Interiors are wild about this months design inspiration…
“Oh how the year has flown by! We Decus ladies have been busy working away so this month we are taking inspirational cues & hues from another busy lady; Jane of the Jungle. Glimmers of golds & jungle green hues are our favourites for this month.”
1. Never been a ‘twinset & pearls’ kinda’ studio. However that has changed since Stephane Parmentier has once again created something magical. In love with this gorgeous ‘Pearl’ pendant.
2. This very early pair of the B&B Italia Camaleonda sofa modular elements covered in British racing green leather are just beyond amazing! How comfy do they look!
3. Technology design & nature collide in the ‘Core’ by Runa Klock. A table lamp made from natural stone and blue feldspar crystals, which is highlighted by the LED hidden in the solid lampshade.
4. Sometimes we all have days where we feel like this guy, Jill Greenburg’s portrait of Rocky, a retired animal actor.
5. For us, design is all about a fine balance between beauty & form. This Porro Ellipse Table is a perfect example.
6. Sculptural wooden legs refinished in ebony along with hand polished brass by Karpen Company,1950s.
7. Hello spring! A most elegant Neo-baroque sconce by Marc Bankowsky.
8. Drive into detail heaven with this fluted brass ‘Marine Drive’ console by Vikram and Divya Goyal for Viya Cabinets. #Dreamboat
9. So trés chic! Decidedly different & Oh so French door hardware by talented duo Bonnemazou-Cambus.
10. Marble & mirror. The most elegant M&M we know at Monologue London.
11. ‘Saint Louis’ pendants form part of the second collaboration between Jaime Hayon and Italian furniture manufacturer, Ceccotti. The definition of regal & understated all at the same time.