Est Style Hunter, Decus Interiors look to the ocean this month for their design inspiration. Sea greens, cobalt blues and glass vessels hold the clues as to what makes these Sydney based Style Hunters tick.
“This month’s collection of ocean jewels was inspired by the depths of the great blue. Tranquility never looked so good.
Below StudioPepe sets the scene with their styling in Spotti Milano’s retail store. What look isn’t complete without a headpiece to accessorise?” Decus Interiors.
1. Tie & Dye side table by Stéphane Parmentier,
2. Botolo armchair designed by Cini Boeri for Arflex,
3. Fundament candleholders by Danish designers Frama.
4. Pebble Vase by Kate Hume.
5. Kwangho Lee artwork at Kukje Gallery.
6. Emerald Green Round Mirror at DShop.
7. Marble Jars by Michael Verheyden at Oliver Gustav.
8. Burrkunda by Kuruwarriyingathi Bijarrb Paula Paul.
9. NID blanket by Society.