The Edit: Setting the mood for spring time entertaining has never been so easy, or stylish, thanks to the Beoplay A6 bluetooth speaker from Bang & Olufsen. Whether its a lighting source your looking for or a pair of must have loafers for throwing on your feet, the est edit has you covered this week.
This is what we are saving our pennies for…
1. Mobile Chandelier 5 by Michael Anastassiades from Hub Furniture is one part sculpture, one part light – meaning you are investing in a piece of art just as much as you are investing in an actual source of light. The finance controller will love it.
2. The ultimate in stylish sound systems from the ultimate masters of sound, the Beoplay A6 from Bang & Olufsen in our favourite shade of est grey is definitely on our wish list for easy spring time entertaining. See the speaker in-situ below.
3. The Hub Ladder by Matt Carr in natural ash and painted black composite wood for clothes or towels. Because there are never enough towel racks in a home.
5. Designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby have teamed up with Royal Doulton to produce a contemprorary range of essential tableware pieces to celebrate the company’s 200 year anniversary. We love the Olio Blue Pasta Bowl for sharing our home made veal ragu with family and friends.
6. The Olio Blue Serving Jug makes the perfect vessel for serving both our favourite Chianti and our own home made carbonated water around the table.
7. The Vang chair with its steam bent top back rest from Norway based designers, Tonning and Styrn, is classic Scandinavian style at its very best.
8. A collaboration between furniture design company Staple & Co and C+M Studio designers Chris and Megan (here, here and here) has produced, amongst other pieces, a coffee table to covet with its beautiful marble top and leather swing shelf.